We are heading down to Magic City for more burgerliciousness as we plan to taste the twenty one brawlers hailing from Orlando to Wynwood. This is one mighty fine event put on by our friend Burger Beast. In addition to the meaty delights below, we get all of these Desserts, Snacks & Drinks included with our $40 ticket price. Burger Brawl guests will vote for the top five burger finalists and an esteemed panel of judges will select one winner.
The fun part is to review the menu below and make your own burger tasting checklist. If you have not purchased your ticket yet, trust me this event is worth the drive.
- 180 Degrees At The DRB‘s 135° Truffle Burger: Sous Vide Black Wagyu Patty topped with Torched Swiss Cheese, Truffle Honey-Spicy Lime Aioli on a Butter Grilled Potato Bun.
- Barley‘s Born & Raised: Schweid & Sons Special Blend Patty topped with Blonde Ale House Pickle (Wynwood Brewing’s La Rubia Beer) + Miami Smokers’ Smoked Bacon + Smoked Florida Cheddar Sauce (Winter Park Dairy) + Pork Marrownaise (South East Family Farms Pork Pipe Bones) topped with House Made Potato Chips tossed in Smoked Sea Salt on a Sesame Seed Medianoche Bun (Pinocho Bakery).
- B.C. Cafe‘s Korean Burger: House-made Kimchi, Grilled Scallions, Sriracha Mayo and a Fried Egg on a Schweid & Sons Burger Patty.
- BTW‘s Swine Burger: Miami Smokers’ Bacon, American Cheese, Special Sauce, & Dill Pickles on a Special Blended Burger Patty.
- Buns & Buns‘ Knife & Fork Burger: Schweid & Sons Angus Patty topped with Confit Onions, Special Truffle Sauce, Cheddar Cheese on a House-made Brioche Bun.
- BurgerFi‘s The BurgerFi Blend: Topped with Short Rib, Tomato & Bacon Jam and Aged Vermont Cheddar Cheese.
- Charm City Burger Company‘s Damn Tasty: Special Beef Blend with White American, Fried Pickle, Tallow Onions, Angry Charm Sauce & Bacon Jam.
- Chefs on the Run‘s All America American: Schweid & Sons Blend Burger Patty topped with American Cheese, Sweet and Smoky BBQ, Grilled Onions, Lime Ranch, House Potato Chips & Topped with Smoked Brisket.
- Da Burger Shack‘s Steak-N-Ator: Special Blend of Steak & Angus Beef Patty (Schweid & Sons) with Sautéed Onions, Smoked Bacon, Bacon Sauce, Cheddar Cheese & a Fried Egg.
- Ends Meat‘s Mitch HedBurger: Schweid & Sons Burger Patty topped with House-cured Bacon, Horseradish Cheddar, Cippolini Aioli, Sesame Bun, and Love.
- gastroPod‘s Mo’Betta Burger: Short Rib, Brisket & Sirloin Patty (Schweid & Sons) with Pickles, American Cheese & gPod Sauce.
- Jersey Dawg‘s Classic Jersey Style Slider: Schweid & Sons Ground Beef cooked on a bed of Steamed Onions, topped with American Cheese and served on a Potato Roll.
- Jr’s Gourmet Burgers’ Lady Guava: Tempura Battered Schweid & Sons Cream Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Patty Drizzled with Guava Ketchup.
- Latin House‘s MadLove Champ: Special Sirloin, Brisket Chuck Blend (Schweid & Sons) with Provolone, Swiss, Mozzarella and Bellavitano Gold Cheese, Applewood Smoked Maple Glazed Bacon, Irish Butter Grilled Mushrooms & Onions, Hass Avocado, Avocado Lime and Creme Mexican Sauce, Candied Jalapeño with a Fried Egg.
- The Local Craft & Drink‘s The General Lee: Miami Smokers’ Bacon Smear, BBQ Spice, Comeback Sauce, Pickled Red Onion Relish, a House Made American Cheese Croquette on a Schweid & Sons Burger Patty.
- MEAT Eatery & Taproom‘s Southern Gentlemen: Pimento Cheese, Bacon, Bourbon Braised Onions, Schweid & Sons Patty on a Brioche Bun.
- Ms. Cheezious‘ Patty Melt: Prime Chuck and Brisket Patty (Schweid & Sons) with house-made Chorizo Pimento Cheese and House-cured Bacon on griddled Sourdough Bread.
- OTC‘s OTC Burger: American Cheese, House-made Pickles, Caramelized Onions and Special Sauce on a Schweid & Sons Special Blend Burger Patty.
- Pig Floyd’s The Pig: Schweid & Sons Special Blend Burger Patty topped with Cheddar Cheese, Pig Floyd’s house-smoked Pulled Pork & homemade Sweet BBQ Sauce.
- Pincho Factory‘s Quesadilla Burger: Chuck, Brisket and Short Rib Patty (Schweid & Sons) topped with Fresh Pico, Homemade Guac, Queso Fresco, Crema and Cuddled Between 2 Cheesy Quesadillas.
- ROK BRGR‘s Drunkin’ “Bacon” Pretzel Burger: Aged Vermont Cheddar, Smoked Pepper Bacon, House-made Beer Mustard, Fried Onion Rings and a Schweid & Sons Patty on an Artisan Pretzel Bun.
Renée Korbel Quinn | Mixology & Lifestyle Editor creating unique content for Eye on South Florida. A Downtown Girl Mixing it up in the South Florida scene. The latest in craft cocktails, craft beers and culinary experiences. Read my BITES column in Go Riverwalk Magazine and socialize with me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Connecting with spirited friends to share ideas, stories and life! Think of it as “Cocktail Therapy”.